Old March 6th 13, 02:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Your favorite sleeping spot

I wuff tu sweep on mine sovt gnitted stryppee blankie on da gezt bed in
da pooter ruum. If da blyndz ar juzt rite da sun kumz deown on me an I
kin watsh da liddul burdeez eet seadz at mine windo feedur. I twy
notttid tu jump at da windo an skayer dem uhway, buttid diz iz hard tu
gnot du.
--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee

"ann791" wrote in message
Many of us are having cold weather right now. What is your favorite
spot to sleep to keep warm?

We like to sleep in our beds next to the radiator. Mommy made them
nice with our blankets in them. Some times Samwise will curl up
against the radiator.

Lucy Lu