Old November 30th 03, 01:59 PM
Victor Martinez

Marina wrote:
prepared myself to clean up the mess. Suddenly she started going RRRROWLLL
ROOOWWLL MRROOOWW MROOOOWW in an incredibly loud voice. I thought she must
be having some kind of seizure, so rushed out to see if I could save her
life.

Maya and Luna sometimes give out incredible yowls for apparently no
reason at all. It can be very scary and they've made me jump out of bed
to check on them many times.

I don't know why she has to yowl when she carries the piggy around. She

Luna does that too, she'll grab any little toy, carrying it around in
her mouth and yowling loudly. Maybe it's a hunter's thing?

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he