Old November 18th 03, 12:50 AM

TJ and The Dust wrote:

I had to take the furbag back to TED today. His eye just isn't healing up.

Poor Dusty!! I hope it heals soon! Purrs for his eye.

He is going to hate me by the time this eye heals.

Purrs for you, too, then - LOL!

So I went ahead and had the "Senior" cat exam and blood work up done.

Scary word, isn't it? I had the Senior exam and blood workup for Smudge
several months ago. Senior??? She's still a kitten!

Good thing is he didn't lose any more weight over the week, he was
actually up a bit. He is so bony. I miss cuddling with my plump,
muscular kitty.

Bony? You mean he's not the Flabulous Dust anymore? Purrs for him to
regain his generous girth!!

Joyce