Old July 14th 03, 12:17 AM
Da Koster Katz

fourcats wrote:
Meow, all kitties -

We remain qwieter den we used to bee, but lurkin. We'ze feelin kinda sad
rite now and jest wantid to talk to furreinds.

Abowt 2 weeks ago, Mr. Lenny, ower Venerable Cat of now 16 yeers, went
offa his fud, and loosed even mor wate than he had awreddy. He had bin
skinny but happy and activ until dat.

....gently shredded....

TED Bonnie is furry furry kind and being honest with da hoomins dat it is
not gud, but dat she will help with any decision we make. We wud be
furry sad to say gudbye to Mr. Lenny any way an' meomie is torn up dat we
can't no 100% what is rite.

Scuse us now - we gotta go sit'n'purr on da hoomin and Mr. Lenny.

Panda ov Sad-purrin-Toes, for de Furrsome (for now, still) Foursome

Oh, Panda, du we no how hard diz iz! Yu will neffur no wut is 100%
rite, but yu ken let yur hart guide yu. Haffin a TED whu helpz yu luk
at da purrros an cons uf da sityuwashun is a gud fing.

Junior fur da (now five) Koster Katz

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez