Old July 14th 03, 01:43 AM
The Clowder

(fourcats) wrote:

Meow, all kitties -

snipt fur da nooz surfur

TED Bonnie is furry furry kind and being honest with da hoomins dat it is
not gud, but dat she will help with any decision we make. We wud be
furry sad to say gudbye to Mr. Lenny any way an' meomie is torn up dat we
can't no 100% what is rite.

Scuse us now - we gotta go sit'n'purr on da hoomin and Mr. Lenny.

Panda ov Sad-purrin-Toes, for de Furrsome (for now, still) Foursome

Panda an fambly, dis is such sad nooz. Wee'ze purrrrrin fur Mr. Lenny
to haff as menny gud days as possibull an fur him to show yurmom
cleeerly wenn dey'z not gud ennymor.

Wee no yurmom luffs yu alll furrymuch, an dat dis luff will help her
lissin to whut Lenny neeeds.

Mietze wiff effurywun