Old October 12th 03, 12:54 AM

In , on 10/11/03
at 05:26 PM, m. L. Briggs said:

On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 12:03:15 GMT, wrote:

Hi. I sometimes lurk here - but now I need to know what other think of this:

I use/watch over an old auto shop of friend who moved away. Its often been a
temporary home of stray cats who come and move on (the location is in-town).
About 6 weeks ago I was there and saw an orange tabby who hissed at me -- and
then fell down. I knew she was weak and hungry. Fed her and discovered a
kitten with her later that day. I've been feeding and socializing them for
weeks. (And it was working too. They were both following me around).

That is in the past tense, because last Tuesday I showed up to feed them and
the woman next door said her sister took them home. -- Now, I was looking for
a home or foster home for them, especially with winter coming in New England

Why don't you ask your neighbor for her sister's address then go visit her
and the kitties. You may find peace of mind about the new home. If you had
intended to take them home for yourself, you should have done it sooner.
The important thing is they have a home with someone who apparently wanted
them. MLB

Your tone borders on the obnoxious. You obviously do not have a full handle
on the entire situation. I had everything thing under planned -- this taking
was planned by someone else, who knew better then to ask -- and who refuses to
give me the address or name of the supposed sister. -- Thanks for non-advice.
I'll know where not to go in the future.