Old May 1st 04, 02:47 AM
badwilson

Wow, I'm impressed!
--
Britta
Sandpaper kisses, a cuddle and a purr. I have an alarm clock that's covered
in fur!
Check out pictures of Vino at:

"Steve Touchstone" wrote in message
Dreary day here in SW OK, cloudy and rain off and on all day. A little
while ago, during a brief break in the clouds, the sun came out for a
few minutes. Little Bit wanted to check and see if any of the
neighborhood cats on been around, so I decided I'd put on the girls
collars and let Sammy and LB out while I smoked a cig. LB and Sam only
wear their collars when I take them out. They come running when they
hear the tags jiggle, and wait patiently while I put them on.

I grabbed the collars off the hooks, and the girls came and stood by
the door. I bent down to put a collar on LB while she looked outside
and waited patiently. Sammy reached up and wrapped her paws around my
hand. I was about to put the blue collar on her mom. The look she gave
me obviously said that everyone knows momma wears the red one, the
blue belongs to Sammy.

I quickly realized my mistake, and put the collars on appropriate
necks, and we went outside. Unfortunately, a couple minutes later the
brief sunshine diasppeared and it started sprinkling again.
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page: