Old August 6th 07, 11:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

Default stupid stupid people

on Mon, 06 Aug 2007 19:42:15 GMT, Charlie Wilkes
wrote:

???

I don't know quite what you mean by this. I think the overstated use
of killfiles is a feeble ploy, but I don't get myself worked up
because people do it. I'm just expressing an opinion. You should
recall that I have also challenged Bookie about her lurid comments re
necklacing someone with a burning tire.

In fact, I am wholly consistent in my outlook. As far as I'm
concerned, you and Bookie and Lynne are peas in a pod... truculent cat
ladies with unbounded hostility toward anyone who falls short of your
cat-welfare standards, and plenty of hostility left over to direct at
one another. I call it as I see it. It doesn't mean I'm upset, or
that I don't like you.

I've had Bookie kill-filed long before I said anything on the forum about
it. When a person consistently offers me no return on my investment in
time, I'm simply not going to read them anymore. BFD.

--
Lynne