Old September 8th 12, 08:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Odd Bob

Default Fleas!

Mack A. Damia wrote in
:

Thanks, there is a concrete path outside the screened-in porch, so I
don't know how the borax soap or cedar chips will work out. She's
here now and seems to be sleeping comfortably, although I think they
bother her periodically. Don't understand why the Frontline doesn't
work. I'll take her to the groomer again next week for a bath and
fumigate as you have advised. Thanks again, much appreciated.

Frontline didn't help my cat, either. I think fleas are developing a
resistance to it. After he'd chewed most of the fur off his back the vet
put him on Comfortis. He's doing much, much better, now.

-- Bob