Old November 7th 04, 07:57 AM
MaryL

"Karen AKA KajiKit" wrote in message
The last kitty we played with was the most likely to become a member

of our household. Silver is six months old and she was in somebody's
house for awhile with her sister Scout, but then they were returned to
the shelter. I have no idea why anyone would want to give them up -
they're GORGEOUS! Silver is a confirmed lapfungus. She started purring
before I took her out the cage and you could hear it from the other
side of the room. She also purred happily when I gave her to John.
Alas her sister wasn't nearly so sociable. I'm not sure if she didn't
like us, or if she's not a people cat, or if she's just feeling
one-bitten about humans. She didn't want to cuddle - she leapt out of
John's arms and tried to get away Then I held her and she was okay
but not exactly happy about it. No purrs, and she leapt into her cage
when I went to put her back.

How about adopting both Silver and her sister? They are used to each other
and would have companionship. Scout is probably frightened. She will
probably "come around" if she is adopted, especially if she is in the
company of her more sociable sister.

MaryL