Old March 10th 04, 05:06 AM
Karen Chuplis

in article VGw3c.66769$Ff2.53055@clgrps12, Melissa at wrote
on 3/9/04 10:19 PM:

She has been seen by the vet twice since this started. She has been peeing
on the floor for almost 2 years now. She is obviously stressed, but this is
NOT change in her life. Maybe at first, but that was 8 months ago!!!

It is NOT a physical problem. She sometimes does pee in the box, and NEVER
strains or has blood in her urine.

Any other suggestions?

Then I agree with the other poster. I would add a box elsewhere and get a
couple of Feliway diffusers. Feliway is a synthetic pheromone that calms
cats and can help with behaviour like this. Check out
www.feliway.com. I use
it for kitties that don't get along and it has been quite helpful, but it is
also pretty successful with inappropriate elimination. But also add a box.
It could not hurt and it may help.

Karen