Old June 28th 05, 09:49 PM
CatNipped

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote in message
I've posted this link before, but I go back to it every so often and,

even
though it makes me cry, it's so beautiful that I just have to read it
again
and again. So for the new-comers here who haven't seen this before,
enjoy!
[Special tear warning for those who just lost a fur baby.]

http://www.bonfires.de/TheLovingOnes.htm

Hugs,

CatNipped

I am afraid to read anything with a TW. I am often close to tears at the
slightest thing.
Once I've been to the hospital tomorrow and found out what's really
happening with me I might be a lot better. Or worse, who knows.
I would like to read it, but will save it for another day.

Tweed

We're purring mightily that you'll have only good news to share with us
tomorrow!

Hugs,

CatNipped