Old June 29th 05, 02:03 AM
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~

"jmcquown" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
I've posted this link before, but I go back to it every so often and,
even though it makes me cry, it's so beautiful that I just have to
read it again and again. So for the new-comers here who haven't seen
this before, enjoy! [Special tear warning for those who just lost a
fur baby.]

http://www.bonfires.de/TheLovingOnes.htm

Hugs,

CatNipped

Earworm!!! Why do you keep putting that James Horner soundtrack

(Braveheart)
in my head?

Jill (who often pays more attention to the music than the movie)

We have the CD. My *favorite* line is when William asks the princess why
she is helping him... she says in that sexy, French accent... "because of
the way you are looking at me right now"...

OMG!! I'm gonna watch this. I'm gonna get it out and watch it. I blame
you and CN for this movie moment!! (But it's such a great flick)!!

Come over and watch with me?

(`Cause I do want to talk to you about the antidepressants.) worried for
you

--

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~* Aloha!!!!!

"There is no remedy for love but to love more"...
~~Henry David Thoreau