Old June 29th 05, 09:39 PM
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~

"jmcquown" wrote in message
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
I've posted this link before, but I go back to it every so often
and, even though it makes me cry, it's so beautiful that I just
have to read it again and again. So for the new-comers here who
haven't seen this before, enjoy! [Special tear warning for those
who just lost a fur baby.]

http://www.bonfires.de/TheLovingOnes.htm

Hugs,

CatNipped

Earworm!!! Why do you keep putting that James Horner soundtrack
(Braveheart) in my head?

Jill (who often pays more attention to the music than the movie)

We have the CD. My *favorite* line is when William asks the princess
why she is helping him... she says in that sexy, French accent...
"because of the way you are looking at me right now"...

What a scene that was!

I played it twice last night!!

OMG!! I'm gonna watch this. I'm gonna get it out and watch it. I
blame you and CN for this movie moment!! (But it's such a great
flick)!!

Yep, it's a great flick. Except neither John nor I can stand to watch the
ending. I watched it the first time I saw the film but since I know how

it
ends I simply have to skip the draw and quartering part.

I watched when the princess came into the jail/dungeon and gave him the pain
reliever b/4 he goes out to be kilt. Then I went to bed. Like you, I don't
like that part. I still remember that blood curdling 'FREEDOM', and it
always saddens me. ;( I also can't handle the horses being impaled. I get
more soda when that part comes on. When I first saw the film, I immediately
went on line to see how they did that. I needed reassurance that no horses
were hurt in the film making!!

Come over and watch with me?

Absolutely! Mel Gibson isn't hard on the eyes, either

He's the most romantic barbarian ever!! Sexy savage, huh?

(`Cause I do want to talk to you about the antidepressants.)
worried for you

I think those are the least of my worries. But you can email me if you

want
to.

Just take care. If you feel like you're stressin' out, hop into
alt.support.anxiety-panic.

I wish you well, Jill.

--

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~* Aloha!!!!!

"There is no remedy for love but to love more"...
~~Henry David Thoreau

Jill