Old August 25th 05, 04:19 AM
Fred Williams

On $DATE , ClowderCat wrote:

Hi everykitty. Mom came home today and told us that there's a
cricket
at work and that it's driving some of the humans crazy. Do all
of you want to go to mom's work tonight and help us hunt that
cricket?

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Oh we'd luv to, but we're on mouse alert here at home. We
coughted one a couple ov daze ago an we're eager to catch anuffer.
We leaves them onna carpet fur Fred, (our hooman). They are not
furry good at caughting mices. Fred usually steps on it afurran
he sees it. (:-)) Sum hunting tekneek huh? It's probably take
him three days to smell da thing! kitty giggle.
He did give uses proper praize and defference, fur caughting it.
So hoomans are gudgud fur something.

--
Regards,
Fred.