Old March 19th 06, 10:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Sorry for not posting

"Yowie" wrote in message
"meee" wrote in message
sorry guys, I've just had a bit of a blue week, so I haven't been keeping
up with you all!! I've just panicked and decided to catch up with posting
as we have a category 4 heading our way and likely will be offline for a
few days. So I just read all your posts, but I can't reply to all, I have
sent purrs to some, but purrs to all the rest of you who need them. If
you have any to spare, I'd appreciate it, as Jasmine is trying to escape
to the outdoors every bloody time the door opens, and Cougar is going
through another 'I'm too good to eat cat food so i will starve myself
until I go mad with hunger and leap onto your plate and steal your
dinner' stages, and I've had a sinus infection for the last few weeks,
and now we have a cyclone.....sorry guys I'm a bit stressed ATM. The main
prob with the cyclone is that DH won't be working, and I will have
trouble with bills, etc. Anyway. If I disappear, it's just power outages
and I'll be back online soon hopefully. All our lines here are
underground here but if it hits a station down south we'll be out. Ok
purrs and hugs to all...

OH, you are in *that* bit of Queensland. Beautiful part of the country,
but I wouldn't like the cyclones. I have very fond memories of Cardwell,
Innisfail, Cairns & The Atherton Tablelands. It was a lovely holiday, and
I really want to go back sometime.

Yowie

Yes, lovely country!! Oh, and Innisfail's about to get hit Well, come up
for a holiday...in about 6 months when we've rebuilt... no, seriously, we
should be ok. the warnings are always in plenty of time.