Old March 19th 06, 03:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Sorry for not posting

On 2006-03-19 02:07:54 -0600, "meee" said:

"Helen Wheels" wrote in message
meee wrote:
sorry guys, I've just had a bit of a blue week, so I haven't been
keeping up with you all!! I've just panicked and decided to catch up
with posting as we have a category 4 heading our way and likely will be
offline for a few days. So I just read all your posts, but I can't
reply to all, I have sent purrs to some, but purrs to all the rest of
you who need them. If you have any to spare, I'd appreciate it, as
Jasmine is trying to escape to the outdoors every bloody time the door
opens, and Cougar is going through another 'I'm too good to eat cat
food so i will starve myself until I go mad with hunger and leap onto
your plate and steal your dinner' stages, and I've had a sinus
infection for the last few weeks, and now we have a cyclone.....sorry
guys I'm a bit stressed ATM. The main prob with the cyclone is that DH
won't be working, and I will have trouble with bills, etc. Anyway. If I
disappear, it's just power outages and I'll be back online soon
hopefully. All our lines here are underground here but if it hits a
station down south we'll be out. Ok purrs and hugs to all...

Cyclone purrs on the way. Larry looks like a big'un.

Thanks. We just got an update, and it looks like it will go right
through our friend's place. She has lots of cats so is probably
panicking right now. I just hope it doesn't flood, as she has a ground
floor and is in a gully. We should be ok, apart from power down. I just
feel sorry for the people to the south of us.

purrs for all of you. Scary.