Old April 15th 08, 01:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats,alt.cats
William Graham

Default Normal for a cat to vomit a tapeworm vs the worm coming out in the stool?

"-mhd" wrote in message
Cat Guy wrote:

It IS NOT "bad" to crosspost when the groups being posted to have
something in common with the subject matter being discussed.

Ignore my reply with apologies (heh, maybe I cancelled it in time).
It's multiposting that is bad and crossposting is the correct form.

-mhd

My problem with all this is that I never know how to make sure that the
original poster receives my answer without posting my reply to all the
groups he has listed in his header.....IOW, where, exactly is he posting
from? If I knew that, then I could eliminate all the other groups from the
header, and confine the answer to the original poster's group, plus,
(perhaps) any other groups that might also be interested. But without
knowing that, I have little choice but to post my answer to all the groups
in the header of the original post.