Old August 3rd 08, 12:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-L.

Default Boo's Boobie Update

On Jul 31, 9:37 am, "cybercat" wrote:

Was it a hard lump, if you recall? That was what made it so scary, to me. It
was exactly the kind of thing they tell women to look out for.

I don't remember. It was the size and approximate shape of a quail
egg when I found it. I know it wasn't "squishy" at all, LOL...

He said that female cats will sometimes

have cells that swell in prep to make milk, but they stop developing
and can make a tumor. (Or something along those lines - this was ...16
years ago!) Anyway, just want to give you some encouragement that it
may just be a fluke.

That is encouraging. Mimi lived to a good old age, hopefully Boo will too.
Thanks, L.

Hopefully it will be her one and only.
Good luck to her!

-L.