Old March 16th 12, 06:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

Default Urgent purr request[

On 03/16/2012 11:46 AM, Storrmmee wrote:
fang ursef, da furee iz now home anna himz iz sum betterer but der iza long
way to go, OEJ
wrote in message
On Mar 5, 8:02 pm, Community wrote:
[A very somber Piglett slowly goes before the Community Cats.]

Frendz, I haz a purr request. Unka Furry is in da hospitalz anna him anna
Auntie Soft needz ur prayers an purrz. Dem is still running testz. Jus
please purr anna pray really hard fur himself.

Piglett

Sorry to be late, but we have commenced our loudest
purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs.
And hope for really good news furry soon.

Azad and Neko

Weez duin owr bes purrin tu. TuTu