Old December 23rd 03, 06:40 AM
Cat Protector

Why can't you keep him?

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"gsw615" wrote in message
This cat has been hanging around our house since last Wednesday. VERY
friendly, gray and white with a red collar (unfortunately no tag or
anything). Originally figured it was a neighbor's cat that just found its
way to our yard for the snacks we throw out to the birds, but it's been
trying to come inside, and has been coming around late at night too.

This cat is SO sweet. I wish we could keep him, but we can't. He's

mostly
gray with white paws. Front claws aren't declawed (didn't check the

back).
Our local SPCA is already innundated with cats, and we figured he'd just

end
up being put down if we brought him there, so I'm trying to find his home.
If he still has one. Heck, anyone in the Holland
Township/Milford/Frenchtown area interested in a cat go ahead and contact
me. Remove the two "nots" in my email addy to get the real deal.

I really hope we can find his owner, or a home for him. Please contact.
Thanks.

- Michael