Old June 15th 05, 01:39 PM
Shirley

Default Purr request - Update

Thanks to all who sent purrs etc.

My ankle is healing well and it doesn't hurt to stand/walk now, it has
gone through some interesting colour changes over the last few days.

The eye op went without a hitch and nurse Smudge is making sure the
morning and night-time medications (eye drops) are done correctly,
while nurse Polly supervises the day-time ones (picture me laying down
with a mirror in one hand, dropper bottle in the other, and a cat
sitting on my chest with her head obscuring my view of the mirror).

For those not of a squeamish nature there are some before and after
pics of my eye at the link below. :-)
--
Shirley
http://community.webshots.com/user/shirleycatuk