Old November 3rd 08, 08:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Debbie Wilson

Default What cats get up to during the day - CatCam

wrote:

It's fascinating, but I'd be afraid to put one on Smudge - what if the
camera got caught on something and she got stuck? It's awfully big,
relative to the cat, kind of like if I had to wear a sandwich board all
day, but had no idea that it could cause me some problems if I tried to
go through a smaller opening.

That did cross my mind as well. Wonder why it has to be on such a large
bit of card? Maybe to make sure it stays one way round only. I'm sure a
more compact way could be found of attaching it, though!

Deb.
--
http://www.scientific-art.com