Old January 17th 04, 01:27 PM
Karen Chuplis

in article vb4Ob.139569$ts4.3847@pd7tw3no, Rex at wrote
on 1/16/04 11:59 PM:

Hello,

After spending almost a grand, there seems to be not one Vet in Canada that
would diagnose this problem with our cat.

He moves his head from left to right frequently with a chewing motion. I
know it is hard to explain but I'll try ...

Imagine a human vigourously chewing gum and at the same time nodding his
head.

We thought initially it was hairball but that is not the case. It has been
going for a month now and his eating has almost stopped even though he takes
a few jabs of his food here and there and generally seems to be in a poor
health.

Had anyone had or heard of this problem with cats.

Thanks in advance.

Has anyone checked his ears? I'm thinking maybe an ear infection?