Old April 15th 13, 05:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Bill Graham

Default We have our full compliment of cats back!

John Ross Mc Master wrote:
On Sun, 14 Apr 2013 14:47:17 -0700, "Bill Graham"
wrote:

Well, we picked up another cat yesterday. When my wife and I stopped
at the little filling station down near the highway, the owner told
us about a cat that was picked up in the middle of the highway by
the police who were called by a nearby neighbor when she saw it
huddled by the double yellow line in the middle of the road. She
couldn't keep it, so we waited while the owner ran over to her house
and got her and the cast to come to the station and give it to us.
It is a male Siamese that is about a year old, and is still unfixed.
A sweet cat, but with no collar, and we now have five cats again!

GOOD!! How clever they are to find their forever homes. What's his
name?

My wife has been calling him, "George". He loves roasted chicken like Smokey
did.
--
Until one3 has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.mokey
dies a couple of months ago..... He was over 17 years old, and feral when we