Old October 16th 19, 02:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Starr da Dogg

Default A tribute to Ali Ridgeback

Ali and I never actually met, but my hoomin Paw used to read to me about
her from Facebook. There was much to admire about Ali - how she lived
much longer than the vets initially said she would, her willingness to
be a foster Mom to a bunch of foster kitties and doggies, her ability to
train her houses' resident cats and human, and how much she loved her Mom.

Ali was a very fortunate girldog, and was greatly loved by her Mom. She
was a role model for all of us. Ali, Ridgeback, you will be missed.

Starr the Ridgeback