Old October 24th 19, 10:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Too many good kitties and others leaving us...

ann wrote:

On 10/23/2019 11:28 AM, Sammy Redcat wrote:
Every year during the period between the First Calling of Names and
the Final Calling of Names it hits me how quickly our loved ones
are leaving us. It is just as hard the other weeks of the year,
but it is now that it really hits my heart.

Sammy

I think it's because we hear all the names at one time and realize
how many friends we have lost.

Lucy Lu

Yes, Ize purring fur all of their family still here.

Meowmie tolded maiself dat da rest of the kittahs anna doggies left
behind with Miranda S have found furrever homes except 3 that will stay
wif her. A tribute to Miranda S! Those that didn't make it, were too
sick for the rescues to take but she managed to bring 17 of those
deemed to sick, to health and new furrever homes!
Daisy-chan