Old October 26th 19, 04:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Helen Wheels

Default Been away

So I've been away for a few weeks, visiting family in the UK as my Dad's
been very ill. I left here pretty suddenly, got a phone call at 6:30am,
was lucky to be able to get the cats into a good boarding place, and was
on the plane by 6:30pm. Thankfully Dad's out of hospital now although
things aren't looking too good long term.

The cats seem to have forgiven me now. Trixie was more affectionate than
usual when I got them home. Floki the kitten is now a big cat. He didn't
recognise me at first and hid, but after a couple of hours he seemed to
remember that he did know me, and jumped on my lap for cuddles. The two
of them are getting along better now and will often both sit on my lap
together.