Old July 24th 03, 01:23 PM
Happy Trailz Fr0m_WEEniE

Default I got this kitten

from the people who live in the same building I do. They have adult cats
that are not fixed and at least 3 of their male cats look like who done
it and why. They have something wrong with one of their eye.Looks like
they got into a fight.Their eye is closed up & they look skinny. This
kitten is 8 weeks old.Cute as a button but has a few things wrong with
it. I brought her to the vets & found out she has a hip problem on her
back leg & a lump or bump on her bottom gum. The doctor prescribed Amoxi
drop because the vet could hear a congesting. I wanted to do a feline
leukemia test on her and get her the shots she needs but it couldn't be
done. Now this kitten.[ I named her Miss Parker after the character on
the tv series The Pretender.] is smaller then kittens her own age but
she eats good and plays around like crazy. I have to take her back to my
vets on the 31st & hopefully I can get the test done & also have that
lump coming out of her gum removed.Or if it's cancerous which I hope &
pray it isn't I'll have my vet put her down while she's under instead of
waiting for her to wake up. This kitten right now is spoiled rotten &
she's smart.She goes near our refrigerator & meows when she's hungry. I
know she's going to cost us but all I care about is that I don't have to
put her down. We have 4 other cats & one dog. She eats by herself for
now & I give her can cat food instead of dry-like I give the other cats
& because she's so small I pick her up and put her in one of the litter
boxes.She'll only go in one. & when she's done I automatically clean up
after her because I don't want it to stay at all in the litter box. She
looks healthy but looks minature.