Old October 28th 15, 12:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Jellicle Ball: everyone starts to arrive

M Patterson wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On Tuesday, October 27, 2015 at 10:01:11 AM UTC-4, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Mosey says "Good Morning everyone."
He takes Amelia by her paw and they head off for breakfast.
Ranger takes Pipps by her paw and they join Amelia and Mosey for
breakfast. PookyKat and Sqweex join them at their places.
Anyone else care to join usses asks Mosey?

We would be delighted, iffn der is room.

Dis is Mr. Crape's first Ball, and he is a little shy.

Azad, with a wide-eyed tabby in tow

Iowna sniffs a little kittah and sits by him. She gives him a very
easy nose boop then passes him 1/2 her bacon strip. Because he is
little and with the innocence of the young, he points at her eye as he
munches and asks what happened?

Iowna laughs, she's pretty sure he's talking about her remaining eye.
She tells him: 'Sumtimes you get sick anna no TED kin fix it. Dis
purricular one is mure a doggie thing but it don't hurt now anna I
learned all sorts of stuff frum it. Like, reading wif no eyes is
purrty cool! Ennyways, you's smell like a bery nice boy kittah! Iffin
you gets lost, I'll help you out.'

The wide eyed-tabby whishpers to her, 'are all the doggies here safe?'
He seems to tremble a little when he sees a few.

'Yes my new young friend, dey is all safe cat friends. Have no
worries'.