Old October 28th 15, 06:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
M Patterson

Default Jellicle Ball: everyone starts to arrive

On Tuesday, October 27, 2015 at 7:00:41 PM UTC-4, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Oh, poor ol' Crape. Weh feel bad dat hym gotted sik n can't go Out anymore .
Wat's rong wif Crape?
When weh r home, weh are all indoor Cats.

Crape was an Out kitty, a "neighborhood" cat who spent a lot of time in our yard.

Mine hoomins kept an eye on him and took him to TED when he got sick.

He hadda urinary blockage, and mine hoomins decided "no more Out for you", since his diet had to be better controlled.

We figure dat he is 8 or 9 years old.

He's a nice boy, settling in da In furry well.

Oh, and I'ze just a spectator for da Calling, I believe Daisy-chan is doing
da speech dis year.

Really?
I hope Daisy Chan can give as good a speech as you did every year, Azad.
Srsly,
Azad

Mosey

Mosey