Old June 10th 17, 03:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette[_4_]

Default Floyd the survivor cat

Jack Campin wrote:

This is an amazing story:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff-nation/...earthquake-cat

I can't believe his original humans decided not to take him because his
face was "disfigured." (It doesn't look disfigured to me in the photo of
him sitting on the lawn, but maybe it's showing his good side. ) I'll
bet the real reason they didn't want him anymore was because the vet
bills would've been enormous.

LOL at the idea that he would have an "intellectual disability" due to
brain damage. No more physics studies for him! (Cats know about physics
anyway, they seem to live on the quantum level.)

Joyce
--
Beauty and music seduce us first; later, ashamed of our own sensuality,
we insist on meaning. -- Clive Barker