Old September 1st 17, 12:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Okey Doke... I tried Facebook

Sorry, I can't stand it.

Even with the "add on" Mishi suggested, it's an entirely too busy
interface. I just want to talk to people I know and share stories and
pics of our cats. I don't want to have to block ads and newsfeeds and
all sorts of other crap and who is friends with who else. Arrgh!

So, if you want to abandon usenet, fine. The usenet RPCA group may die
if you do. I'll just talk with my friends about my cat and share
stories and pictures via email. I don't live for social media. I do
enjoy having online friends who like to share stories about their cats.
Just not on Facebook.

Jill