Old May 14th 05, 07:31 PM
animzmirot

"Brad" wrote in message
On Fri, 13 May 2005 00:06:08 -0400, "animzmirot"
wrote:

We went to visit him today. He's a satellite head which is always

comically
sad, and the catheter is working and he's dripping clean pee, so I'm

hoping
he'll be able to come home tomorrow as planned. I'm also hoping that the
estimate and the actual bill are WAY different or we're going to have

quite
the chat.

Thanks, Kelly and everyone else.

Excuse my ignorance but what is a satellite head?

It's when they put those plastic cuffs around a pet's head so they can't
lick themselves or pull at stitches. They look just like satellites, and are
quite amusing to watch (albeit also heartwrenching) when the cat can't
figure out where he is because he has no peripheral vision.

Brad

LIFE'S JOURNEY IS NOT TO ARRIVE AT THE GRAVE SAFELY IN A
WELL-PRESERVED BODY, BUT RATHER TO SKID IN SIDEWAYS, TOTALLY WORN OUT,
SHOUTING... " HOLY @#$%... WHAT A RIDE!"