Old April 15th 12, 08:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default An invitation to a short abventure

Uhpun mine word, I yam sowree.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

Der yew goh, bein' punny' ugin, Pitô.ônya.
Mosey--groaning

Shore, i wyll kum uhlong, an shar da drivin tuu.
I yam uh gudgud driffurr. Meowmee sez so.
(Hur sez I drife hur krazy sumtymez.)

--
Pitô.ônya AKA Sweetee

Me! I will hewp! Maybe Toonya wud like to go, too. We kud shar da
drivin, or she kud juss ride along if she duznt want to drive.

Sundance

I belieef I have an abventure to offer to any kitties who might be
innerested.

Next monf is "adopt a pet" month. Aminal shelters all across
Catmerica
and Catnada is hafing special adoption events fur a whole month. An
dere
is aminal shelters an rescue organizations an mutual support
organizations an needy kitty famblies all over dat needs supplies
fur dis
special month.

In order to support dis wunnderfully worthy effort, a bunch of
manufacturers and distributors of kitty stuffz has donated a bunch
of
goodies. I haf lots of tons of kitty kibble, gooshy food, snacks,
feathers on a stick, squeaky mousies, jingle balls and crinkle
balls,
kitty beds and trees - basically all da basic necessities of being a
kitty. All of dese supplies is loaded into a bunch of trailers in
Catifurnia. We need to get dese supplies to a bunch of destinations
in
Catmerica and Catnada. Mine grumpy sisfur Ameliagrump has designed a
wunnerful new autopilot for semitrucks, but dey still need kitties
monitor dem. And to make da while fing even more of an adventure,
dere is
a bunch of wild raccoons who is trying to steal da fudz out of da
trucks.

So I needs volunteer kitties to help me drive da big trucks across
da
country, and to help distribute da goodies where dey is needed, an
help me keep on da lookout fur da raccoons.

Who is willing to help me wif dis?

Harri