Old April 16th 12, 06:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default An invitation to a short abventure

On Apr 15, 8:07*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
I mite be abul to hewp wif da raccoonz. I kan meow to myown raccoon fren
dat livz neer da Fluffykitz warehouse. He mite hab sum ideerz abowt how
to stop doze raccoonz frum bovverin ussez. I will leeb a messij fur
hizself an let yoo kno whut he sez.

Rebecca

Dat would be egzellent! Fangu.

Harri

u mite wanna leve sum skettee an uh bowl ov waddur...dattel keep dem b-z..

--
Pitô.ônya

yeUP, ulso, owr Meomie n Paw *uzta hab sum raccoonz dat wived en uh tree en
der yard, n dey kamed IN
owr house n eeted our kibbulz n den warshd der handz en OWR wadder dish..et
wuz funni, Meomie sed.
Dem raccoonz ulso wike kibblez, walnutz, aigs, n skettee tew.
Iffen yew seh iny raccoonz en da daytyme, dem 'mite' beh sik wif da rabiez,
sew beh' vury' kareful!!
Silli Meomie usta uz da red dot fingy at nte wen dem *wuz owt syde da fense,
n dem raccoonz *wud follo et, n dat mayde hurself waff lotz.
Une tyme uh baby racoon (dey r kalld 'kits') *gotted stuk ina hole en da
fense *but hizown meomie goted him owt.
Wen Meomie shyned uh flashlite en da big twee, at nite, *dem growld wike
bearz. Waow.
Meomie telz meh storiez abaowt lotza fingz B4 ai wuz borned. *yeUP.
Hur showd meh sum pixshurz uf da raccoonz n da swirlz dat wud kome entew da
hows fur der peenutz.
ai wyl beh 10 yeerz old on May furzt.
ai luff mai Meomie n Paw.
Mosey
.

MOSEY behind the wheel and MeOwy riding the dashboard are starting to
move across the loading lot in their big truck after two or three
sudden lurches which cause Meowy to tumble off the dash and bounce off
the seat onto the floor after bumping the CB radio which falls into
Meowy's paws and startles her with its crackling until she hears the
voice of Pipps repeating "Ranger are you there, braker braker Ranger
come in".

Meowy excitedly informs her wink Mosey about the CB and as they roll
out of the loading area thru the parking lot and onto the road, Meowy
meows loudly into the mike "BWAKER BWAKER WE AR ON DA MOOF!"

The massive truck rolls smoothly onto the highway as Mosey masterfully
manipulates the autopilot (having learned not to push on the bumpity-
bump button).

Meowy has resumed her pilot's position on the dash and and is giving
instructions to Mosey to get the truck in line with the convoy "WEFT
now WITE, GEE and HAW, TACK TO STARBORD, WHOAA"

Although the results involved lots of swerving, slowing and speeding
up, Meowy is finally dislodged again from the dash after a
particularly shrill command for a sudden lane change and she sits up
against her wink behind the wheel and they watch the world speed by
them with wide eyes on their way to help save the day.

Doodifully entered Monday, in the kittie trabble log