Old November 13th 11, 11:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_4_]

Default More about r.p.c.a. and Facebook

On 11/13/2011 03:29 PM, Patok wrote:
Adrian wrote:
"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote:
Adrian wrote:
news wrote:

Umm, who are you?

If you were a regular of the group you'd know.

Not true! (I've been a "regular" for nearly ten years, and I've never
encountered him before.)

I think you're lying.

I think you're wrong (and it wouldn't be the first time either ). It
is possible that Evelyn really didn't notice the creature. I felt the
same as she did, but decided to check. To my surprise Robert (or Bob)
Catt has about 35 messages here on rpca for the past one year. I'm
certain I've read every one of them (I read all messages), but the name
rang no bell; it's as if they slid accross and did not register at all.
I'm guessing something similar happened to Evelyn's perceptions.
Anyhow, I for one won't miss him, as I was not even aware he was here
before.

Wouldn't it be nice(?) if our memories were unfailing? I have a slight
memory(I think) of him (?) writing about an outside cat under a table.
But then again, I'm not sure. If memory fails, we need good notes. But
then again, keeping notes is a bother.....whatever.......... MLB