Old November 14th 11, 12:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Default More about r.p.c.a. and Facebook

wrote:
Adrian wrote:

wrote:

I've never seen the aforementioned individual
do anything reprehensible here. He's opinionated, but so are many
of us.

Maybe you missed it, Joyce, but the way the individual acted
certainly wasn't trivial, it led to several people leaving the group
permanently.

You mean this little argument about facebook? People left over that??

Feel free to email me privately if that isn't what you're talking
about. No sense dragging everyone through something unpleasant twice.
Just remove the XXX from my username before sending.

E-mail sent. It was not about facebook.

Yowie