Old November 14th 11, 01:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

Default More about r.p.c.a. and Facebook

"Adrian" wrote in message

"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote:
Adrian wrote:
news wrote:
Umm, who are you?
If you were a regular of the group you'd know.

Not true! (I've been a "regular" for nearly ten years, and I've never
encountered him before.)

I think you're lying.

--
Adrian

I also don't have any recollection of him. I admit that I often skim over a
lot of messages, especially if it is a long thread. However, it wouldn't
surprise me if I had actually replied to some of his messages and then
forgotten about it. For one thing, I don't always associate the name with
the message.

MaryL