Old June 23rd 06, 05:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue

Default Weak minded judge lets menace Lewis live

I sure hope you never venture into the wilderness. I can just see all
the wild animals,such as bears with their little registration tags
indicating a dangerous animal.....and don't forget those killer
squirrels that will bite if cornered.

Ray

On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 01:45:25 GMT, "Laura" wrote:

I agree. All animals that are a danger should also have to be licensed under
a dangerous animal bylaw.
"Bret Ludwig" wrote in message
roups.com...

Laura wrote:
she should have declawed the cat

The judge should have gave her three options: declaw AND stay indoors
forever, send to the cat sanctuary, or euthanize. Or send her back to
the DA for felony charges.

It's called "corrective action"-not so much for the cat, for the
owner.

I don't "Suffer" from Insanity..I rather enjoy it!

CATTS
http://members.tripod.com/~thewebster/catts.html

WHY SO BLUE,PANDA BEAR?
http://www.serindaswan.com