Old October 25th 06, 02:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
William Hamblen

Default Nine whole pounds....

On 2006-10-25, Pat wrote:
That's the song I'm singing today:

Nine - whole - pounds...
Abelard weighs Nine Whole Pounds!

For six weeks now he's been holding that weight!

Out of curiousity I also weighed Billy and Eli.

Billy = 14 lbs.

Eli = 16.6 lbs. - the heaviest of the lot!

The heaviest cat I ever had was Tiger, a neutered, shaggy brown
tabby, who weighed 13 pounds at his heaviest. He was a long
cat. He could stand on the floor and look over the edge of the
kitchen table to see whether there was anything good on it. It
was funny to see this cat's head pop up over the edge of the
table.

Bud