Old July 31st 08, 02:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sherry

Default Come ON, people!

On Jul 31, 5:50*am, "-L." wrote:
On Jul 30, 2:48 pm, "cybercat" wrote:

Are you out of your ****ing minds?

Posting to Usenet, "how can I tell if a lump on my cat is cancer or not
without a vet visit or biopsy?"

And some of you who are not quite this stupid and malicious expect those of
us who actually like cats better than the bottle NOT to get upset?

****heads.

Just wanted to add...I have decided, after reading some posts on
another forum I frequent, that the general US population is not only
getting more stupid at a rate equal to that of the growth of the US
deficit, but that the majority of people are, now, right this moment,
too stupid to live.

HTH and HAND!

-L.

Lyn, you're still a lot younger than me. I think this is an
observation that becomes more and more obvious as we age. No kidding.
Some things just leave you incredulous. They're not just more stupid,
they feel more entitled about it. (general
comment the general population you've mentioned)
I *don't* consider myself of an above-average IQ. But I do have horse
sense.
And I don't have the patience anymore to deal with people who don't.
What's that
quote about "do not suffer fools gladly"? That kind of sums me up.
Zero patience.

Sherry