Old September 5th 03, 04:25 PM
BarB

Default RFD: rec.pets.cats.breeds

On Fri, 5 Sep 2003 09:42:06 +0000 (UTC), wrote:

The question is are pics a problem in cat groups, so what are
your observations about other people's behaviours on this issue?

ru

Pictures have not been a problem because the members of rec.pets.cats.*
stay on top of it. However it would be a good idea to put it in the
charter. Here's my standard response to, " Can I post pictures here?"

Your pictures are welcome in news:alt.binaries.pictures.animals . Please
tag them with the correct species [dog], [cat], [kitten] etc. Do post a
pointer in the newsgroup you frequent. If you put the message ID of the
picture in your pointer in the form news:M-ID, double clicking it will
cause most newsreaders to go online and search for it without the user
needing to subscribe to the binary group.

BarB