Old January 1st 04, 02:42 AM
Cheryl

Default [Xnews]Legend; read messages and "catch up"

I discovered an icon I can't figure out. I always click "catch up" when I
finish reading and replying to what I want to, but in two groups out of
several, when I double click within the subscribed folder list, I get gray-
out, faded icons (either the "notepad" looking one meaning read, or the
icon with the green dot denoting it was scored and read, yet also grayed
out). These shouldn't be populating the message window any more, yet I'm
not sure why it only happens with two groups? Any ideas?

--
Cheryl

"I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I
can do something. I will not refuse to do the something I can do."
- Helen Keller