Old January 25th 06, 05:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Cat not losing weight

"Paul O." wrote in message
t...
Well, have been trying to get him to lose some weight since Xmas. On the
26th of Dec. he weighed 18.2 lbs, on the 3d of Jan. he weighed 18.6 lbs.

Paul--the last time you posted this I told you what worked for my cat, and
made her lose about a pound a month, maybe a little less.

If you want results, just try it. All canned, no matter how he begs. 12
hours
apart, nothing in between. And once you determine how much you are feeding
now (how much it would be if you did canned only) reduce that by 1/4.

It works. It is what my vet told me to do, and now I have an 8-9 lb cat
and not an 18-pound cat.