Old October 1st 06, 12:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Us kitties been bizzee!

her likez dat i iz onliezt 5.5 powndz, Stormmee, blushin atta komplimintz
meeee wrote in message
Uf curse she wud fink yu are cute, becos yu wud hav taken extreme mesures

tu
mak sure she noticed.
and yu is cute tu, so that wud come into it...
"Stormmee" wrote in message
No her izunt an purbabli won't efur be, her iz in her 80z anna iz

'lergic
too muc kitty kontat, her did thinkz i wuz kute doh, Stormmee
meeee wrote in message
Is she convertad yet?? Those D*things sownd narsty
Garfeeld hoo hates d**s
"Stormmee" wrote in message
Hiz mom iz veri nize 'cept fur dem d*GZ, Stormmee
meeee wrote in message
Wow yu no yu has tu keep them dogz in line....
Garfeeld, admirinly
"Stormmee" wrote in message
it izunt az kule az when i wuza babycat anna furri taked minesef
furm
where
owr howze iz to hiz momz howze, chicatgo, it iz 220 milez, anna i
singed
almozt da whole way, den when we getted der hiz mom haz 3 D*GZ!!!

so
hadda
hiss dem anna efurthin, Stormmee
meeee wrote in message
Wowwww that is very very adventurus
Garfeeld, awed

"Stormmee" wrote in message
da ofur day we wented inna metal monzter ta get sum stuffz fur
the
big
owt
door, so i putted soft onna hooman onna string and sitted wif

hersef
while
furri wennted inna walmart, it wuz sorta fun butted it wuz muc

kuler
when
furri kamed bak, Stormmee adventuriss*az long az furri iz der*
meeee wrote in message
Wow yu is berayve Stormmeee. I luvs Bossy tu but I still dusnt

like
cars.
She dusnt go in menny cars ennyway so it dussnt matter tu

much.
Garfeeld
"Stormmee" wrote in message
I likesa metal monzter kus it means i iz wif furri, which isa
whole
point
of
life realli... i likez it betterer ifin i iz by minesef or

juz
wif
chester,
anna ted iz almozt raped 'rownd mine paw so her duzint bofer
minesef
muc,
Stormmee
meeee wrote in

message
news Wow That is a lonlonglong way. Mi Mum Jasmeeen cam a lon

way
inna
car
wif
Bossy an kwiet cos nowun down ther wonted hur, an they

luvved
hur.
Dus
yu
lik cars stormee? I dusnt cos they takes yu tu tha TED
Garfeeeld (shudders)
"Stormmee" wrote in message
hersef kamed furm owr howze in ILLINOIZ ta CATIFORNIA...

itsa
longlong
way
butted hersef liksa ridin, butted den i duz alzo,

Stormmee
meeee wrote in

message
Yus I rememfur sumfin like that but I was pretty yung an
furgitful.
Mum
woz
arownd more at that tyme so I will ask hur. I rememfur

she
went
longlonglong way inna truck to get to hur foreva home. I

fink
that
wus
HarriRoadcat. Wich was furry brave cos trucks is lowd an
skeeery
Congo
"Stormmee" wrote in message
dija alzo know her usta life with uses in IL butted me

anna
miss
Violette
refuzedta gif purmissin fur hersefta lif here, Tiger,
who
wishes
that
had
worked with stormmee anna chester
meeee wrote in
message

(Congo grins widely) That is furry lucky then!!

There
is
not
many
girlcats
hoo is orinj, and I is rather fond uf orinj

myownself!!

"Stormmee" wrote in message
an I duzint know if you knowz diz butted hersef iz

orang
all
ofur,
Tiger
meeee wrote

in
message

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in
message

news
On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 10:24:26 -0500, Stormmee
wrote:

Hey harri duz yourownsef hafa dat fur da ball?

thinkz
garfieldz
brofur
wantsa date? OEJ

No, I duzn't. I'll haf to look into dat!

Garfieldz
brofur,
huh?

Harri Roadcat

Yus that is mee. I wud be furry furry onnered if

yu
wud
be
innerested
in
goin to tha ball wif me, harri roadcat.
Congo (secretly very pleeesd cos Harri is such a
Venturus
kittee
an
vury