Old August 15th 03, 07:41 AM
Karen Chuplis

in article , Lois Reay at
wrote on 8/14/03 6:51 PM:

My Builder John has just left (Bev's equivalent to Ted!) he has installed a
gate for me half way up the stairs.
After Zhara fell (or was pushed) through the railings a few weeks ago and
landed downstairs very hurt, I didn't want to take the risk of it happening
again, I got John up to size up the situation, we came up with a few
possibilities, this solution being the least invasive, it is a solid gate
about five feet high, fingers crossed that it works!!!

I am without kittens at the moment, the last one went to her new home about
five weeks ago, new babies start to arrive mid September, I needed the gate
up before then as I don't want the new kids to know anything about
*upstairs*

Lois & Crew

Sounds sensible!

Karen