Old April 17th 08, 01:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

Default What is your biggest question / problem with Maine Coon cats?

On Apr 17, 6:32*am, "jmcquown" wrote:
Sherry wrote:
On Apr 16, 11:19 am, adammck wrote:
Hi, my name is Adam,

I am currently carrying out research in the field
of Maine Coon Cats in order to create a new ebook.

I was wondering if you could click on the following link;

Sorry, but I've clicked on links from unknown posters on the quilting
group, and as a result have unspeakably horrible images permanently
imbedded in my brain, and made it a policy not to trust links. Post
your questions to the group, and you'll probably get responses.

Sherry

It's a good idea *never* to click on links provided by people you don't
know. *"Surveys" are frequently posted by students who have to complete an
assignment but they're too darn lazy to do the research themself.

Jill- Hide quoted text -

On the quilting group,the header will say "Please Critique My New
Quilt", or "Free Quilt Pattern". You click on the link, and it's
awful, vile pictures. I don't mind helping someone with a survey;
heck, I like to talk about my cats to anybody who will listen. :-)
But I sure don't click on links anymore.

Sherry