Old August 16th 08, 12:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default Olympic Nocturnal Zoomies--Team Competition

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message

WhisperedAnd only a few city blocks away, you can HEAR the silence
as the cuddle-sleep competitors go into the second hour of the six-
hour short course. This is Hugo Sumwere and I'll be covering the short
course, the long individual on Caterday, the two-cat competition on
Sunnyday and, of course, the cat-hoomin cuddle sleep on Mudday. With
me is eight-time gold medalist Floyd, Sleepy, Shorthair. Who looks
most on form so far, Sleepy?
zzzz
Whispered It looks like Sleepy has gotten into the spirit of the
event. We will have reports for you later in the event.
zzzz

--

WTG Will and Hugo. I look forward to reading more results from the various
venues in The Feline Olympics.

Pam S. awed by how good the reporters and commentators are for all the
events thus far