Old September 10th 09, 12:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default I iz konplaining

"MLB" wrote in message
cybercat wrote:
"MLB" wrote in message
cybercat wrote:
"MLB" wrote in message
Granby wrote:
I iz Dinky, dopted son of Kitty Schottland (RB) and Lewi D. Cat (RB)
I livez an da Grambyz son's houe. Las nite diz 3 monfth old
barekitten komez to da houze with itz Mom and Dad.

I haff been sleepink in da fing dem kallz a krib sinze dem put itself
up in da liffink roomz.

Las nite dat BAREKITTEN gotted mineown bed. I walked roun and roun
da bed hoppink it wud leaf butted, it didnt.

It slept dere all fru da nite. Didn git up onze to uze da lidderbox
so I kud grab da bed. I hope it goez home diz day. Dat IZ mine bed,
fanku ferri muchez~

Ad vic: Yul b a beter kitty if yu lern to share! TuTu
Whoa, DOODS. This is not rpcCOMMUNITY where you check your IQs at the
door.
RPCC seems to be Dooding very well these days. Join the fun! MLB

I think I might have to have a stroke first.

Nooooooo! Yul du jus fine, but no cuss wurds lowed. MLB

True. If I could not cuss, I'd probably have a stroke. Just kidding. As
long as you all enjoy yourselves.